Participation in the two days event entitled Commons in Entrepreneurship. The Social Economy in Practice
Τwo days event for Social Economy entitled "Commons in Entrepreneurship. The Social Economy in Practice", is held by the Region of Crete on Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 May 2022, at the Cultural & Conference Center of Heraklion, in the hall of the Experimental Stage and on the patio.
The field of Social Economy is an opportunity to enhance employment, the development of cooperative entrepreneurship to promote the goals of sustainable development, and in this direction of the Region of Crete, under the auspices of the Ministry of Labor & Social Affairs, in collaboration with the Regional Observatory of Social Inclusion and with the implementing body the Regional Development Agency of Crete (PANETAIK) SA organizes the two-day event, which include:
- Kiosks with Exhibition of products of social enterprises of Crete and institutions of the social economy.
- Open thematic round tables for the social & solidarity economy, with speakers from the competent ministry, from policy-making bodies, financing, the Local Government and social economy networks.
- Presentations of local promising social enterprises and the processes for creating sustainable social cooperatives.
Objectives of " Commons in Entrepreneurship" are:
- To connect every citizen with the character, role, and importance of the social economy for local development
- To present the business activities of this field in Crete to strengthen the relations of social enterprises with the local economy.
- To highlight the role of the social economy in enhancing employment and social inclusion
The program of the event: